On December 2014, the United Nation General Assembly declared the World Yoga Day which happened to be celebrated on June 21, globally. Yoga is basically a physical, mental & spiritual practice which aids in shifting gears of the body & the mind into a positive direction. Unlike gymming or any other professional sports, Yoga doesn’t require a membership fee, nor a specific facilities. All you really need, is just clear head & focused mind. Oh, and of course, your Yoga mat!
So, here are our top 5 reasons why you should start doing Yoga!
- Yoga could easily enhance the mood of a person, because it can be changing the breathing patterns, in rhythm with the postures, which can lift up the mood!
- Doing Yoga could make you live longer, because it aids in expanding the lungs & benefits the heart.
- Dog Yoga is also a thing. Well, yes. It was first started by Suzi Teitleman in New York in the year of 2002. And turns out, doing Doga could secure a bond of friendship between you and your pets!
- Yoga could literally alters your mind! Doing a consistent Yoga practice could increases your flexibility which allowing your body to open the door for a much more flexible, open mind. Of course those things will help to make you even more confident, relaxed & resilient!
- Yoga places a similar emphasis on mindfulness, and some studies show that it could be used to encourage healthy eating behaviors.
So, shall we practice Yoga now? 🙂