When you’re a huge fan of slasher films, then you will know that TODAY is the Friday the 13th! So, happy birthday, Jason Voorhees.
As you might know, ‘Friday the 13th’ is probably one of the biggest yet successful American horror franchise, which comprises 12 slasher films, a TV show, some novels, comic books, video games to a line of merchandises collection. The franchises mainly focused on the fictional character, Jason Voorhees, who most known as the primary antagonist with his ‘expertise’ on stalking and killing teens/adults.
The surprise box office hit in the ‘80s was started as a revenge film, which then evolved into a franchise about a sadistic-serial killer wearing a hockey goalie mask. For those of you who grew up watching them (or when you probably just a huge fan of slashers films), the movie would still hold a very special place inside your heart.
So, to celebrate Jason’s birthday on this very ‘Friday the 13th’ day, here are our 13 picks on Jason Voorhees’ best killing scenes, taken from all 12 films. Not particularly in order, and we also included some that we thought are iconic. Check out the full list down below:
1. Jason kills Adrienne (Jason X, 2001)
2. Bed-folding Kill (Freddy vs. Jason, 2003)
3. A Combo for Jimmy (Part 4, 1984)
4. Poor Axel (Part 4, 1984)
5. What a Strike! (Part 2, 1981)
6. Knock-knock and Melissa’s died! (Part 7, 1988)
7. Bye, Alice! (Part 2, 1981)
8. Just a Poor Random Hitchhiker (Part 4, 1984)
9. Lizabeth’s Bribe (Part 6, 1986)
10. One snap to Julius’ Head (Part 8, 1989)
11. Jason Made Tina Flies (Part 4, 1984)
12. Judy’s Killed (Part 7, 1988)
13. Nurse Robbie Morgan (Part 4, 1984)